Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Spider Pig, Spider Pig, Does Whatever a Spider Pig Does..."

We're coming up on one month with the Detroit spider bite. It seems to be healing, but you never know, but then again, we thought that a couple of weeks ago. I'm still waiting for my Spidy-Super Hero Powers to kick in...

4 comments:

Abby said...

Hm...looks like ringworm! Hope it gets better soon:)

Bob and Becky said...

Does it itch? My family had ringworm and that wasn't any fun. Have you tried calamine lotion? What does the Doctor say? Was it always that big? It seems like it should be gone by now. Love you.

Kristina said...

Brenna, that does not look fun...I feel so sorry for you! Does it itch or burn? It looks horrible! I hope it goes away soon!

Suz said...

Dr. Erin said you should spend at least a week in the Caribbean and see if that helps.