I'm not sure what happened to Fall this year. It seems like we had about 3 great days of crisp, cool Fall weather, but then it suddenly turned into Winter. While this means great things like first day of cute coats, boots and sweaters, we're still in denial (ok, maybe it's just me) and have yet to turn on our heater (minus a few hours when we had guests). Matt seems to think its time though...
3 comments:
HAHA!! I love it!!! What happened to fall?! I miss you!
Isn't he just the cutest!
Or maybe that's just a mother speaking. The only thing better would be to see the both of you all bundled up with woollen caps, etc........ Sorry it's so cold there. We are still using our air conditioner in the evenings here.... Try vitamin C to keep yourselves healthy through the cold seasons....we never were much for pills...but on the mission it is really recommended and I think it helps. We love you!
The worst part about this time of year is that we wake up in the morning and turn on the heat, then by afternoon, we need to turn on the AC. I hate that!
Post a Comment