awesome! what kind did you do? I'm still trying to come up with a perfect recipe... I love honey in bread so it always turns out too dense. help!
There is nothing better than some homemade bread when it is cold outside...and even better is homemade french toast tomorrow morning. lots of love
Homemade bread is the best! I remember when you use to make it with your bread machine in the dorms and we'd eat it with honey butter, SO good!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
awesome! what kind did you do? I'm still trying to come up with a perfect recipe... I love honey in bread so it always turns out too dense. help!
There is nothing better than some homemade bread when it is cold outside...and even better is homemade french toast tomorrow morning. lots of love
Homemade bread is the best! I remember when you use to make it with your bread machine in the dorms and we'd eat it with honey butter, SO good!
Post a Comment