Well, the Mattster officially graduated last week. That kid is so great he was in the program so many times, you almost couldn't count them all ;) He worked hard to graduate cum laude with a double degree in business and economics.
Matt and the Dean (and someone's wife??)
Jeremy and Matt have been besties for as long as they can remember. Thanks for coming Jeremy!
Matt's family, who came all the way from California
My parents and younger siblingsCongratulations Matty! We're all very proud of you! You'll do great in law school next week.
6 comments:
Congrats, Matt! So sorry we missed it! But the party was great. You'll do great in law school.
Congrats Matt! I don't get the reason for the title...
Now what adventures are in store?
Yay Matt! Good luck for the future. And wow, is Cait that tall or is it the perspective?
and what does sunscreen have to do with anything?
Congrats!! Sorry I just figured out your blog address again, so now I can officially follow it again. How are things in Utah?
Brenna will you tell Matt I am so proud of him! That is a ton of work and it is so amazing. I am so happy. Hopefully we will get to meet over the holidays.
Post a Comment