Saturday, July 13, 2013

Esquire

We've had a busy couple of months. I would say the most exciting thing was being able to celebrate this guy's great (well, one of them) accomplishment!

We are so proud of Matt Man for graduating from law school! What a great example he is for our family. He works so hard and does things in order to help him be the best he can be instead of taking the easy way out. Our "numbers" guy even managed to graduate Cum Luade. We sure love him!


Little B decided it was an important enough event to don his robes. 
 
 It is never easy to keep this guy contained, but luckily the job was much easier with two grandmas and two grandpas on hand. Amazingly enough, we made it through all of the actual ceremonies.


 



Thank you to the many people who helped our family to this point. Both sets of parents deserve a special shout out. I think it is safe to say they are why were are where we are. 

I can't say it enough: I sure love this man of mine and am so proud of him. If only I could be more like him :) Now bring on the Bar! 

No comments: