Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hum Your Favorite Tune

We're trying to put together a wedding video for our dinner program. We're supposed to think of songs that will play while it shows pictures of us growing up. I'm drawing a blank. Anyone have any good suggestions?

(And yes, I know the phrase for the title should be hymn, but we were instructed no hymns for the video)

6 comments:

Amber said...

I've been semi-converted to country and think they have the best love songs. My favorite country song is the one Brad Paisley song about his wife--She's Everything, I think. I also like the Garth Brooks song, "To make you feel my love."

Collin Raye: One Boy, One Girl
Collin Raye: Love Remains
Open Arms (Journey?/Collin Raye)

I'll let you know when I find others. I can't remember them all.

Alison said...

I'm not going to be any help on this, but I got your wedding invitation this last week and it's adorable!

Unknown said...

My sister has a list of songs that she wants played at her wedding. I'll try to get that from her! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Your everything - keith urban
I wanna be your man - keith urban
Would you go with me - Josh Turner
Everything - michael buble
someone like you-van morrison
have i told you lately?-van morrison
days like this-van morrison (not too sure but its a good one)
when you say you love me-josh groban
back at one-brain mcknight
LOVE-Nat king cole
ture companion-marc cohn
all my life-jojo&k-ci
they way you look tongiht-frank sinatra
i cross my heart- george strait
from this moment-shania twain&bryan white
because you loved me-celine dion
unforgettable-nat king cole
all i ask of you-phantom of the opera

Hope these help!

ashley said...

We got your announcement! That is a wonderful picture of you both, and I absolutely LOVE the announcement.
As for songs, here are a few of my favorites:

Hold you in my arms-Ray LaMontagne
Lost-Anouk
I'll Be-Edwin McCain
Lucky-Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat

Brooklyn said...

My wedding song is going to be "Paintings by Chagall" by the Weepies. It's adorable and I give you permission to use it if you want. :D haaha

I have some friends who used "Tables and Chairs" by Andrew Bird, too.