Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Bad...

So I was very excited to finally finish up all of the wedding Thank You cards a couple of weeks ago. It was something that I worked on every night (almost) faithfully since getting married. I'm not going to lie, when I finished up, I felt like celebrating.

Well, we've gotten a few more gifts since then, and I pulled my box of cards out again tonight for the new ones, and what did I see? A huge stack of cards that I wrote, addressed, stamped and then apparently left sitting in the box. Oops! Good thing I wrote all of those so long ago...

2 comments:

Suz said...

It is good that you did find them. It could have been years, then think of how stupid you would feel.

Julia and Sterling said...

Brenna, we did the same thing... except we found them a full 8 MONTHS after the wedding. It was a pretty good-sized stack, too. And yes, we did feel pretty stupid. Thanks, "Suz."