Sunday, November 1, 2009

You Have Mail

I have just about everything changed over to my new name but still have been using my old email. This morning I decided it was time to see what my options were. I typed in my preferred brenna.cox and was informed that email was already taken, but it did offer up the friendly recommendation of brenna.brennacox.cox916. Really? That isn't taken already? First of all, who wants an email that long? Second, brenna.brennacox.cox... I don't even have anything to say. Third, where did the 916 come from?

Needless to say, I'm still exploring my email options.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Ha. I am laughing out loud. That is unbelievable! I say use it.

Erin said...

Ha ha. I wasn't quite laughing out loud. More like snorting. You know that blowing air out your nose puff I think we all do...

Rachelle said...

I am laughing REALLY hard right now.

Just what I needed- thanks.

Suz said...

I laughed out loud. Maybe the 916 stands for the fact that you were once 9 and once 16 yrs old...or you will one day be 91 and a half...