Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I know it's a little late, but I still have a few hours until it's officially over!

Happy Halloween!! Although we didn't end up dressing up for anything, we did decorate our apartment (back in Sept. actually, matt thought I was crazy...), carved a pumpkin (affectionately named "Pepper," gotta love her crooked smile) and made Cheesenstein for Sunday's appetizer (so he looked a little funny, we call it character). All in all, I'd say Halloween 2010 was a success!


Matt made me pose with Cheesenstein (and said "we need this for the blog")

3 comments:

Jewelyn said...

that's awesome. so glad that Matt is looking out for your blog. And did I mention how hilarious I thought your carrol story was? had me worried for .2 seconds and then cracking up!

Erin said...

Cute is cheesenstein a cheeseball? Yum.

Suz said...

Mmmmmmm!! Me think Cheesenstein taste good!