It's like Barrel of Monkeys, only crawdads!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Go Fish!
A few Saturdays ago, a group went up to Strawberry to go catch some crawdads. It was a very fun/different activity, and it was a lot of fun to hang out with some people from the ward. After the long drive, we stepped out of the truck and into the 37 degree June weather (Yes, ,it was really that stinkin' cold in June). My favorite part of the evening was using my great new Barbie fishing net. The handle was a little short, but it sure got the job done! After we caught a few crawdads, (it is amazing how much those little guys love a hot dog on a stick), we went and built a campfire, ate dutch over cobbler and roasted a few roasted marshmallows. It was a good night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Did you eat them? Kind of a funny activity if you didn't except it reminds me too much of 6th grade science or something!
I wonder if we were at Strawberry on the same day? Did you go the weekend mom and dad were out of town? When it snowed? We were out on the lake. I caught a crawdad myself with my fishing pole. Too bad I was trying to get a fish instead. Did you eat the little guys?
Sounds fun. Cute post.
i bet those crawdads feel stupid
Hmm, never heard of this activity before but it sounds fun! Maybe I'll have to drag Marcus along and go crawdad catching. I'm lovin the Barbie net by the way )
Post a Comment