Summer is finally here! It's about time, but it finally got into the 80s/90s here, and I am loving it! Yesterday, after some coaxing, I decided to attend our ward activity, which was to go swimming. I wasn't very excited about it, but I gave in when I realized there was nothing else for me to do.
A small group of us went to the Scera Pool, which was so fun! It was definitely a blast from the past, and I loved reminiscing of the hundreds of miles I ran around Scera Park for lacrosse practice. The added fabulous bonus was I was finally able to get rid of my whiteness (another thing I miss about lacrosse, instant tan).
After a few hours with the big group, we made a Costco samples and chicken wrap run and headed over to good ol' Helaman Pool to visit my roommate Stephy who is a lifegaurd there. We spent a few more hours playing around and enjoying the superb weather.
A few tan lines later (wahoo!), we headed home.
Good day. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment