I had my first GRE prep class this morning. As the instructor was talking, I slowly yet surey become more and more terrified of the test. Then we moved to a computer lab and took a practice test. It started out with the Verbal section, which was pretty darn hard. I couldn't believe some of the questions. I thought that would be by far my strength since words are what I do for a living, but I will definitely need some work on it.
Before the test, I was really nervous about the math section, I haven't had a math class since high school, so who knows what I would remember. I was pleasantly surprised though, although there were things I couldn't remember, it was all fairly basic, and with some studying, I think I'll be ok.
When it gave me my scores, I was surprised that I did better point wise on the math section but significantly better percentage wise on the verbal. I think (maybe it is more hope) as long as I study my little heart out until Dec., I'll do alright. So starts my days of work, straight to studying and then to bed...
2 comments:
So did you get a passing score overall? If not, how far off were you?
Brenna you will rock it!!! My main area to study study study on was verbal. You will do fantastically on all of the areas though, especially the writing, I am sure. Then you can come to Boston for graduate school!!!
Post a Comment