8 shows I watch:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. The Unit
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
Hmm... That's all I've got, I don't watch much TV
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Met with someone at the Daily Herald
2. Media Audits
3. Sent out a press kit
4. Did Angel Tree Prep
5. Girls Night with the mom and sisters (minus erin, boo)
6. Twilight!
7. Ate delicious crab at Red Lobster
8. Hung out with little Matthew
8 Places I love to eat:
1. Ruby River
2. Happy Sumo
3. Anything Indian
4. Bangkok Grill
5. Betos
6. Pizza Factory Pizza
7. Carrabas
8. Red Lobster8
Things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving (who doesn't love to eat (especially pie) and not work?)
2. Having my van project at work completed
3. Doing AMAZING on the GRE ;)
4. No more 4 hour GRE classes
5. Running outside
6. Next Scuba Trip
7. Presidents Day weekend
8. Moving forward
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Figuring out what I want to do for school
2. Good GRE test scores
3. Knowing where to go to school
4. Acceptance into that school/program (notice a pattern here?)
5. Scholarships to pay for school
6. Exceling at work
7. Tropical vacation with SCUBA diving
8. Time to go back to Vienna for a bit
No comments:
Post a Comment