Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In Her Shoes

Remember this post here and here and here about the award for the Women in Philanthropy Gala? Well, this Saturday was this year's event. I think all of the staff is glad it's over with (no more phone calls from irrate women calling you incompetent), those women could be ruthless.

The event went well with only minor glitches. I asked matt to go on a date with me to it, and it was fun to get all dressed up.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your hair!

Erin said...

Wow, you look great. I love the hair, too!

ashley said...

You look beautiful! Love your hair, and your dress, oh and the shoes! But you always have the cutest shoes :)

Claire said...

Brenna,

You look super cute! Haven't checked your blog in a while, you look like you are having quite a lot of fun these days! Are things still super busy? Hope you are well!

Claire