Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nee How!

So I kind of want to go to China. I keep hearing a radio announcement about a special for a trip to China for $999 including airfare. I might just have to convince Matt that a trip to the Orient is just what we need. Anyone want to come along?

2 comments:

Bob and Becky said...

I think a trip to Mexico sounds like a lot more fun....we could probably find some chinese food here if you really feel the need...
Love you

Melanie said...

Good Luck on getting Matty there! I always thought he would want to take his wife back to Brazil for a visit. From pictures...it looks like there are gorgeous beaches there. I saw Mom and Dad's comment...till they leave Mexico they are always go to want you to visit Leon on any of your time off! :0

I do think that China would be cool though! :)