Monday, July 13, 2009

Picnic in the Park

Tonight for Family Night, we decided to take dinner to the park and have a picnic. It was great weather, nice and warm, but not too hot and there wasn't a huge crowd out. We had a nice little dinner consisting of wraps, potato salad, baked beans, chips and a martinelli to drink. We had a great time eating outside followed by a short Family Home (or I guess in this instance, Park) Evening. We even took some photos, (this is pretty amazing for us, our poor camera never exactly gets used).

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love picnics. Hope the move goes well!

Rachelle said...

Sounds like lots of fun!I think that home evening, before children, is fantastic! It's like you are commanded to have an extra date night each week.

Cox Family said...

that is sooo cute.. i was laughing so hard when i read your comment about how wesley could love after you look that way.... even though you look cute although the camera shot you at a lil weird angle.. i never really paid attention till i double looked after your comment... haha.. hey thanks again for coming to the beach it was really fun having you guys and wesley really loved you guys... thanks for being a great aunt and uncle..

Melanie said...

Awww...what a cute idea! congrats as well on your new apartment! Two bedrooms! I guess you are preparing for family visits, yes???
LOL!
Love you guys!