Monday, February 1, 2010
Yum Yum! A Poll...
Matt wants me to start a restaurant review blog for places here in Utah County. He's decided to sweeten the deal by informing me we can branch out from our usual places and try all of the new ones (what kind of reviewer would do the same restaurant over and over?). While my love of food and trying new things has me seriously considering this, I do wonder if it would be of any value to people. If so, what is everyone's vote on the name? provorestaurants, where to eat in provo or provo eating are all available (does that limit me to only provo places?). Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you should include salt lake resteraunts so I can show you some of my favorites
Brenna, I would love it!! I love trying new things and hearing about fantastic places. Do it!!!! Include wherever you want!
that'd be fun! you should check out the rooster restaurant on university ave. the owners are from my home town.
how about "Provo girl eats world - but mostly Utah county" that way you could do reviews of the places you ate on vacation. Sorry, I'm not good at these things. I would love to read it, though.
I can think of no one better for the job! If you ever need an assistant, let me know. I'd happily eat food for you!
As far as the name goes, I really can't say. Too tricky for me.. I'm horrible with titles.
Brenna's guide to happy tummies in happy valley...? I am horrible!
Post a Comment