Remember how I get these great ideas about being crafty? Well, today was our ward's formerly known as "Super Saturday." I signed up for some cute Christmas crafts that looked simple to make. When the person in charge gave us directions, me and the others girls at the table chatted about how it was our kind of craft, fail proof! We were all were confident we would be able to leave with a great ornament.
We set to work and things went great. We filled some glass ornament balls with glitter and curled ribbon. Then we mounted some pictures of Christ on cute paper that would hang in th center. Everything was looking good until we had to get the pictures in the ornament's small opening. It took some coaxing, and there were some iffy moments, but I finished with ornament with great success. I was pretty excited and rushed home.
I headed out to my car with my hands full. I reached into my pocket to grab my keys, and heard a horrible noise. I dropped my ornament and it shattered in the parking lot! Two steps forward, one step back. I guess its not time to call off Operation Martha yet...
4 comments:
Oh man!
oh sad! and i was going to say show us a pic! hope you guys are doing well!!
So sad Brenna!! I'm proud of you for decorating! Look at you go!
oh no!!!! so sad! at least you know how to do it. you could probably buy the supplies for super cheap. I didn't get to finish my first craft on saturday (calendar blocks) I was also signed up for the ornaments. I heard rumor that there's going to be an unofficial craft day for those who couldn't finish, or couldn't make it.
Post a Comment