Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankful Things: Wednesday

So I had a hard time thinking of what to write about today. I had a handful of things happen today that made me happy, but none of them really stood out as being "the one." With that said, one thing that made me quite happy was the great customer service of Bed Bath and Beyond...

When we got married, we received some nice towels. I wanted to use them but wasn't sure if I wanted to exchange them for different colors; Matt wanted to keep using our mismatched towels that we both had before we got married and return the new ones (then get nice ones when the others wore out, but everyone knows how cheap we are, the odds of that happening are fairly small...). Well, we could never reach an agreement, so the towels went in a box and into the closet, neither of us getting what we wanted.

Last night, I finally agreed to take the towels back. We didn't have a receipt and were worried they wouldn't accept them (it has been almost two years you know...). However, Bed Bath and Beyond is the best place for taking care of customers. I have never had any issues with them. When I walked in tonight, they took all of the towels back, no questions asked! Who does that? Seriously, in the days of no one wanting to accept returns after 1 day (and you have to have a receipt and can only get store credit), it is so great to have a place actually take care of its customer! They definitely have found a lifer in me! (And who doesn't love the 20% off coupons that always come in the mail? And, I've had them take that one with the other $5 off coupon that comes, taking 2 coupons at once? Yes please!)

3 comments:

Abraham said...

I 2nd your Bed Bath & Beyond sentiments. For wedding registries I tell people not to even bother with Target, BBB is definitely the way to go. Erin and I have had them accept those great 20% off coupons even after the expiration date. Hooray for good customer service!

Abraham said...

We love BBB! Always have had similar experiences. It is nice leaving with a smile instead of angry or frustrated. And it only builds our loyalty and recommendations from us. Too bad other stores don't seem to catch on.

Unknown said...

I've heard that they take dishes back if they get scratched or anything and will give you replacements.