I have a new show that I love: What Not to Wear. I have become a fan since my jobless days started. Sometimes I even learn helpful things that I never knew, like it is NOT a fashion faux paux to wear both black and brown, who knew?! I have always wanted to be on a makeover show; I always knew I would be a great candidate. The other day, my belief was confirmed. The episode featured a 20-something-year-old girl who just graduated from college and was looking for a job. I thought to myself, "oh boy, this is going to be a good one!" and sure enough, it was an eye-opening experience.
As Clinton and Stacey went through her wardrobe, I kept thinking, "wow! I have that exact outfit!" and "That isn't that bad...is it?" Much to my dismay, this girl's clothes were almost shirt-for-shirt like mine and they only had bad things to say about it! (My mother quietly nodded and agreed with them on everything and kept telling me to pay attention) I couldn't help but be jealous as this girl got to go to New York, spend $5,000 on a new wardrobe and get a free professional makeover. If only it was me, we are in the exact same boat!
If anyone wants to nominate me for this show, please be my guest! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment