Thursday, February 7, 2008

Big Decisions

Well-- I finally made a decision on my job. I will start work with the UW of Utah County on Monday. It is a great, reputable company that has been straight up and easy to work with through the whole hiring process. I did my internship with them before I headed to PRSA in NYC and really enjoyed all the people and the atmosphere. I can't believe i'm taking such a huge step in my life and starting a real "big-person" job!

5 comments:

ELA said...

Wow! UW! I’m so surprised. I didn’t see that one coming. I’m so proud of you miss Brenna. You know what the first order of business is for the new job…telling them about your upcoming vacation!

Brooklyn said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!

Abraham said...

Congratulations, Brenna. I'm sure you'll be great! I hope to someday have a "real big-person job" myself!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Big person jobs pay better than little person jobs, but they still suck!

kristen said...

yay!! that's awesome. ps... what is UW?