I don't know what this means...but it sounds fun!
I didn't even know you had one.
Good idea! I'd like more for myself. Did you know they have those pans so you can make just MT's, not whole muffins?
does that mean you're going to work out more? I could use that same mission.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13145911
oooh, so curious making!
I thought the trend was to only want the muffin top. Are you going to throw away the top and only eat the bottom part of the muffins from now on? I guess it is worth a try.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't know what this means...but it sounds fun!
I didn't even know you had one.
Good idea! I'd like more for myself. Did you know they have those pans so you can make just MT's, not whole muffins?
does that mean you're going to work out more? I could use that same mission.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13145911
oooh, so curious making!
I thought the trend was to only want the muffin top. Are you going to throw away the top and only eat the bottom part of the muffins from now on? I guess it is worth a try.
Post a Comment