Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh Miley!

So I thought I would let everyone know what I did with my Miley Cyrus tickets. I obviously didn't attend the show since I was at the beach. Instead, I sold them to my sister's father-in-law. I never got around to trying to sell them for the "big bucks," and he kindly took them off my hands the night before I left. I tried to sell them to him at cost, but he generously even paid me a a nice little "bonus."

3 comments:

Colt said...

i cant believe you would choose a weekend at the beach over Miley Cyrus and all of the stadium of fire traffic

ashley said...

Good choice on the tickets, although I would have loved to see you screaming with glee with all of those 10 year old girls :)

Dave said...

Miley obviously has some star power. She seems a little course to me, but I didn't get Brittney, either.

Glad the tickets could stay in the family.