Who's saying "smashed potatoes?" Never heard of 'em.
Have you ever heard of "chips and mushy peas?" Sounds delightful, doesn't it. I always thought mashed peas may be a better word choice but who knows with those Brits.
I think only like 1% of the general population calls them "smashed" potatoes. It's mashed.
I think it's like Soda Pop, it depends where you live cause some say Soda and some say PopBut I think it's actually how old you are, I remember calling it smashed potatoes with all my friends when I was little.
haha..i opt for mashed potatoes--smashed sound not so good!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who's saying "smashed potatoes?" Never heard of 'em.
Have you ever heard of "chips and mushy peas?" Sounds delightful, doesn't it. I always thought mashed peas may be a better word choice but who knows with those Brits.
I think only like 1% of the general population calls them "smashed" potatoes. It's mashed.
I think it's like Soda Pop, it depends where you live cause some say Soda and some say Pop
But I think it's actually how old you are, I remember calling it smashed potatoes with all my friends when I was little.
haha..i opt for mashed potatoes--smashed sound not so good!
Post a Comment