I have had a few requests for my Christmas List to be posted, so here ya go!
1. New watch-- i still can't figure out what the heck happened to my beloved old one :(
2. Camera -- i didn't realize how old mine is until i noticed the other day that it is only 2 megapixels. I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff, but i'm fairly confident that is not very good...
3. Clothes-- Duh, this one is a given. I would particularly like some new shirts i can wear to work (if i ever have a work to go to)
4. Color contacts-- i have always thought it would be cool to have eyes that people could actually identify the color of (only occasionally, i do love my crazy color-changing eyes)
5. Furry Boots-- ones that i can slip on, preferably dark brown or tan
6. Brown high heels (just normal pump style)
7. Black high heels (see description for #6)
8. Roswell DVDs-- i always loved that show and was so sad when i missed the end of the last season, i still don't know what happens to them!
9. Cute rain boots
And Finally!!
10. A JOB!!!! :)
3 comments:
Why do you want shirts you can wear to work when you can spend all you make at Shade buying their own shirts? Doesn't seem very logical to me, Bren.
roswell.....I LOVED that show.. Iwas so addicted last semester when my roommate got the dvds for all thre season and we watched them straight
I agree with Erin.In fact, I think that your job should be giving YOU modest t-shirts to model while you work. (I'm hoping you'll share the wealth!)
One more observation: What's wrong with 2 Megapixels anyway???
Post a Comment