Friday, December 14, 2007

Man on a White Horse

So i had a weird dream last night. I was suddenly trapped in this old, weird hallway of some old building with Lyndsey Lohan. The next thing you know, Lynds (i like to think since we were trapped in a scary building together, we would be on nickname terms) was gone, and i was stuck alone. Lucky for me, this random attractive boy came and rescued me. He lifted me to safety, and after that, we were inseperable (how's that for a "how we met" story?). We quickly fell in love and were very happy. The more we got to know each other, the more we had in common and and the more connections we discovered we had, like his brother had married cashia, a girl that played on my high school lacrosse team (about 5/6 years ago).

Everything was going great until i realized i couldn't remember this man of my dreams' name! I kept thinking it was Mark, but i knew that wasn't right. My sheer bliss was turned into stress and agitation as I not only tried to figure out what the heck my true love's name was, but also not let him know that i was such a horrible girlfriend, i didn't even know his name.

Maybe this dream is a sign, now i know what my future sweety looks like, me not knowing his name is just a sign that i haven't found him yet? Hah! Yeah Right! :)

4 comments:

ELA said...

I love it! That sounds like my kinda dream, except for the whole forgetting the name part. That’s kinda awkward, but really funny. No worries Brenna! Your dream man is out there waiting for you. I know when the time is right you will remember his name!

ELA said...

Hey! Sorry to do this to you but you have been tagged. Read my blog and fill out the same survey. I know it's cheesy, but I was talked into doing it. Anna tagged you but I don't think she ever left a comment. So just say I tagged you first!

Amber said...

Well, I think the logic makes sense. Maybe you just need a little prodding, a hint. Consider it a treasure hunt, minus Linsey Lohan--You've definitely been reading too much celebrity gossip! Once you find him, whala! You know the name. If you need a horse, my husband can hook you up with one, and mom and dad have a pretty scary house right now.

Abraham said...

I think I know his name ... :)