Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dedicated to all my Crafty Friends (Kristen, Connie, and many others)

So i have been blessed to have several friends with the great talent of taking something and making it cute. They then proudly display their projects on their blogs. Throughout life, i have tried to pretend i was one of these people, but unfortunately, that gene seemed to have skipped me, so I've learned it is better for my ego to just avoid crafts whenever possible.

The other day though, my mom and i were going through some things and found our rather large collection of various craft supplies. Seeing as i have no job, hence no money for Christmas presents, i decided to see what i could come up with for gifts.

This is what i came up for my sister. It was an earring, but sadly the earring part fell off, i guess i'll have to think of something else :(


Please excuse my lovely pre-getting dressed self. It is a little bit hard to tell, but it is a beautiful dolphin wearing a pink collar.

I know what you're all thinking, "Oh boy! I sure hope I get one of those too!" To that i say, don't worry, you never know what kind of creative masterpieces i'll come up with using those little plastic tube-beads that you melt together! Be sure to check your mailboxes!

3 comments:

ELA said...

I want one! I love anything that's made by Brenna!

Abraham said...

I already told you what I want for Christmas--and it's NOT a dolphin earing (although I am very impressed with your craftiness)!

Suz said...

How do I place my order?