Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kome to the Kiosk!

Do you like my alliteration??

Update on dumb class: I just finished the worksheets, hurray!! I will take the final tomorrow and be done! I can't wait!!

Other note:
I have now worked a couple of shifts at the kiosk. I have to admit, i'm enjoying it a lot more than i anticipated. It is killer on the feet to have to stand/circle a small stand for 9 hours straight, but the work is far less monotonous than expected. I get to interact with a lot of people, which is generally fun (gotta love those grumpy shoppers!) and stay busy 98% of the time i'm there. I was worried i would sit with nothing to do, but i have only had maybe 10 minutes from all my shifts combined without things to do.

Another great aspect is my 40% discount. Not going to lie, i spent way more than i should have, but to end on a happy note, i only paid $63 when it was originally over $120. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Did you get me anything? You can modestify me!

Amber said...

Abe told me he wants a cami with lace on the bottom. He gets so sick and tired of his t-shirts riding up and showing off his belly. Just a thought for Christmas.

Alison said...

hope your final went well! yay for being finished (I, however, must solder on with geology).