Monday, December 10, 2007

Six down, 3 to go!

So this weekend my little sister created a blog. Now all of the girls (plus abe) in my family are a part of the blogisphere. Shortly after my first post, my bro-in-law and sister hopped on the wagon. Then after some mild resistance, my other older sister did too (although she has only done one post). Now with my little sister onboard, we only need to convert the males (not including abe, way to be abe!), my brother, father and other bro-in-law. My mother, being the hip mom she is, has had a blog she uses for work for about a year now.

Feels good to be the start of something ;) JK!

4 comments:

Abraham said...

Abe doesn't know if he likes being lumped together with "all the girls in my family." But he is glad that Brenna got into blogging to help inspire him to make the coolest blog ever! Thanks Brenna!
P.S. When are you going to blog about what you want for Christmas?

ELA said...

Well done Brenna! That's my girl. I'm still struggling with my family. They can barley check their email. I think a blog might be a little much for them, but I will keep trying.

ELA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Wow, I didn't know you had a blog too! We're definitely blog friends now. Woot woot!